Thank you for your continued confidence in us as we strive to ensure your safety and well-being through the COVID-19 pandemic.
This is to inform you of the new steps and guidelines we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients as we transition back to normalcy. We recognize some of these measures may pose an inconvenience to you and your families; however, please understand we want you to be informed and prepared for your visit. It is very important that you read this before arriving. Our goal is to provide you with a safe environment while delivering the best Ophthalmic care you have come to expect from us.
What You Need to Know Before Arriving
- 2 – 4 days prior to your appointment you will receive a confirmation call for your appointment. If we did not reach you by phone, please make sure to listen to the voicemail message in its entirety to ensure you have the most up to date information for your appointment.
- Please plan to be at our offices no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow us to help maintain social distancing.
- It is always mandatory to wear a face mask or face covering while in the office. This must always cover your nose and mouth.
- Please bring your mobile phone with you to your appointment.
What Will Happen Upon Arrival?
- Upon arrival you will proceed to our check in desk. Unless assistance is required, companions are kindly asked to wait in the car. We will call your companion to let them know when the exam is complete.
- All patients will be asked to sanitize their hands, answer a few screening questions and have their temperature checked.
- If you have a temperature at or above 99.9°F, we will assess the level of urgency and reschedule, if necessary. Urgent cases will be treated in isolated areas.
- If your temperature is below 99.9°F and if you have no symptoms of COVID-19, you will proceed to check in.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing. We are monitoring common areas to make sure that social distancing guidelines are respected.
Actions We Are Taking in all Offices/Locations
- We have hired addition staff and developed an extensive room cleaning protocol that is executed before each patient comes in. This protocol as always includes cleaning all instruments used for patient examination but now also includes all surfaces in the room.
- Our offices are disinfected thoroughly daily and common areas are disinfected throughout the day.
- All our employees and doctors are having their temperatures checked daily, wearing face masks and practicing social distancing.
- We have notices on our website reminding patients to follow the CDC guidelines and encouraging patients to reschedule if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to call us at 800-518-7487.
Our Doctors and Staff appreciate the trust you have in allowing us the privilege to care for your eyes.