Explore the Possibility of Life Without Glasses After Cataract Surgery
Many cataract patients also have other vision challenges that make it necessary to wear eyeglasses. Astigmatism and presbyopia (the need for reading glasses) are actually conditions that can be addressed and improved during cataract surgery! In fact, depending on your eye health, Dr. Mariano may be able to send you home after cataract surgery with the clear vision of your youth!
Do you have cataracts? Take our free Cataract Self-Evaluation.
Bonner Eye Clinic is proud to offer our patients a variety of Lifestyle Lenses. During cataract surgery, your cloudy lens is replaced with a clear lens. The standard monofocal lens that is covered by insurance can correct your cloudy vision but most patients still need to wear reading glasses to see up close.
Realizing that an investment in vision improvement is an investment in quality of life, many patients choose to upgrade to Lifestyle Lenses to reduce or eliminate the need for glasses after cataract surgery in Grand Rapids or Hibbing at Bonner Eye Clinic. We offer:
- PanOptix® Trifocal IOL: delivers a combination of near, intermediate and distance vision while reducing the need for glasses after surgery.
- TECNIS Symfony® Extended Range of Vision IOL: corrects cataracts and presbyopia by providing continuous, high-quality vision at all distances.
- TECNIS Symfony® Toric IOL: corrects cataracts and astigmatism by providing seamless, vivid vision at all distances.
- Crystalens® IOL: corrects cataracts and presbyopia using accommodation similar to your eye’s natural lens. Your eye muscles flex and accommodate to focus on objects around you at all distances.
- TECNIS® Toric and enVista® Toric IOLs: correct cataracts and astigmatism.
It’s impossible to know which lens is right for you without having an evaluation by our cataract specialists. They will ask about your lifestyle, hobbies and vision goals in order to make the very best recommendation for you. Of course, you will have the ultimate decision on which type of lens you want to have.
We’d Love to Tell You More About Cataract Surgery
We invite you to schedule a cataract consultation today to find out if you have cataracts, explain your replacement lens options, answer your questions and show you why so many people trust our team to improve their vision.